LEARN ABOUT BIM - WATCH OUR FILM!
WELCOME TO BIM BRICKS
Building Information Modelling (BIM), definition: an information rich digital model of the physical and functional characteristics of a building and the collaborative process of sharing this information from concept to management.
BS8501 (all parts)
- Increases visualisation
- Improve productivity
- Provide an extensive range of information
- Co-ordinate construction and management documents
- Link vital facility information
- Increase the speed of delivery
- Reduce information loss and costs
- Add value
PRODUCT SELECTOR →
Currently hosted here you will find the BIM files for over 100 products including facing bricks, tiles and pavers, providing you with the BIM data in formats to suit various software. Use the product selector to locate the product you require and download the BIM files simply and easily.